To ascertain specialty-specific knowledge and skills, each specialty area in POP’s graduate program offers specialty-specific courses that are required in addition to POP’s core curriculum courses.
Some electives students may be interested in for the pharmacoeconomic and outcomes track include:
- Principles of Pharmacoeconomics
- Commercial Applications of Pharmacoeconomics
- Pharmacoeconomic modeling
- Advanced Pharmacoeconomics
- Pharmaceutical Health Economics
- Quantitative Methods in Evidence-Based Pharmacy