- 2020– present: Doctor of Philosophy (student) in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Pharmacoepidemiology Track, University of Florida College of Pharmacy,USA, Department of Pharmaceutical Outcomes and Policy
- MSPH, Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Certificate in Clinical Trials & Certificate in Vaccine Science and Policy, Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health
- BS, Fudan University
Entry Date into the POP Ph.D. program: Fall, 2020
I’m interested in using pharmacoepidemiology methods to study the real-world effectiveness and safety of a given pharmaceutical after its market approval, especially among the populations who were not sufficiently studied in the randomized controlled trials such as elder population and patients with certain commodities.
- Analyst, Real-world Solutions, IQVIA
- Research Assistant, UNC-Project China
- Senior Research Assistant, Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health
Scholarships / Awards
- The Grinter Award, University of Florida, College of Pharmacy
- Fudan Freshman Scholarship 2012
- Fudan University Second Class Scholarship 2013-2014, 2015-2016
- Fudan School of Life Science Scholarship 2013-2014, 2015-2016
- Wang, Y., Comins, C. A., Mulu, A., Abebe, S. A., Belete, K., Balcha, T. T., … & Schwartz, S. R. (2019). Leveraging Geospatial Approaches to Characterize the HIV Prevention and Treatment Needs of Out-of-School Adolescent Girls and Young Women in Ethiopia. AIDS and behavior, 1-11.
- Tang, W., Wang, Y., Huang, W., Wu, D., Yang, F., Xu, Y., … & Ma, W. (2020). Adolescent and non-consensual anal sexual debut among Chinese men who have sex with men: a cross-sectional study. BMC Infectious Diseases, 20(1), 1-9.
- Jia, Y., Huang, D., Wen, J., Wang, Y., Rosman, L., Chen, Q., … & Celentano, D. D. (2020). Assessment of Language and Indexing Biases Among Chinese-Sponsored Randomized Clinical Trials. JAMA Network Open, 3(5), e205894-e205894.
- Huang, W., Wang, Y., Lu, H., Wu, D., Pan, S. W., Tucker, J. D., & Tang, W. (2020, May). High HIV Incidence Among Men Who Have Sex With Men in 8 Chinese Cities: Results From a Trial. In Open Forum Infectious Diseases (Vol. 7, No. 5, p. ofaa147). US: Oxford University Press.
- Chen, Z., Wang, Y., Liu, J., Xie, Y., (2019) Using Real-World Evidence in Health Technology Assessment For Cancer Treatment (HTAi 2020)