- 2020– present: Doctor of Philosophy (student) in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Pharmacoepidemiology Track, University of Florida College of Pharmacy,USA, Department of Pharmaceutical Outcomes and Policy
- MSPH, Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Certificate in Clinical Trials & Certificate in Vaccine Science and Policy, Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health
- BS, Fudan University
Entry Date into the POP Ph.D. program: Fall, 2020
I’m interested in using pharmacoepidemiology methods, especially in causal inference, to study the real-world effectiveness and safety of a drug in the oncology and cardiovascular disease field.
- HEOR intern, Shanghai Centennial Scientific Ltd
- Analyst, Real-world Solutions, IQVIA
- Research Assistant, UNC-Project China
- Senior Research Assistant, Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health
Scholarships / Awards
- The Grinter Award, University of Florida, College of Pharmacy
- Fudan Freshman Scholarship 2012
- Fudan University Second Class Scholarship 2013-2014, 2015-2016
- Fudan School of Life Science Scholarship 2013-2014, 2015-2016
- Wang, Y., Huang, Y., Shao, H.,(2021) Cost-Effectiveness of Pembrolizumab Versus Chemotherapy for Advanced Esophageal Squamous Cell Carcinoma (ESCC) As the Second-LINE Treatment Among the Chinese Population. Virtual ISPOR 2021
- Wang, Y., Comins, C. A., Mulu, A., Abebe, S. A., Belete, K., Balcha, T. T., … & Schwartz, S. R. (2019). Leveraging Geospatial Approaches to Characterize the HIV Prevention and Treatment Needs of Out-of-School Adolescent Girls and Young Women in Ethiopia. AIDS and Behavior, 1-11.
- Wang, Y., Xie, Y., Nie, J., Marly, G., & Tang, W. (2020). The Interaction between HIV Infection and COVID-19: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Available at SSRN 3716873.
- Huang, W., Wang, Y., Lu, H., Wu, D., Pan, S. W., Tucker, J. D., & Tang, W. (2020, May). High HIV Incidence Among Men Who Have Sex With Men in 8 Chinese Cities: Results From a Trial. In Open Forum Infectious Diseases (Vol. 7, No. 5, p. ofaa147). US: Oxford University Press.