- 2018– present: Doctor of Philosophy (student) in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Pharmacoepidemiology Track, University of Florida College of Pharmacy,USA, Department of Pharmaceutical Outcomes and Policy
- B.S.Pharm., HCMC University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Vietnam
- Certificate in Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety, Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health
- M.P.H. – Epidemiology and Biostatistics Track, Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health
Entry Date into the POP Ph.D. program: Fall, 2018
- My current research focuses on quinolone’s safety and burden of respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) infection. I am interested cost-effectiveness of cancer treatment and aftercare of cancer treatment.
- 2018 -present: Graduate Assistantship, University of Florida College of Pharmacy Department of Pharmaceutical Outcomes and Policy
- 2016 -present: Adjunct Instructor, Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology (HUTECH), Faculty of Pharmacy
- 2019: Data Analyst (Intern), Sanofi
- The Grinter Award, University of Florida, College of Pharmacy, 2018-2021
- The Y.C. Yang Student Scholarship, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, 2016-2017
- The John C. Hume Fund for Academic Excellence and Promise in an MPH Student, 2016-2017
- Vietnam Education Foundation (VEF) Fellowship, U.S. Federal Government Agency, Cohort 2016
- Bruce Langone scholarship, VN National Union of Students, 2009-2013
- Tran PT, Diaby V. Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of Adjuvant Neratinib Following Trastuzumab in Early-Stage HER2-Positive Breast Cancer. J Manag CareSpec Pharm. 2020;26(2):221.
- Tran P, Winterstein A, Wang X, Rhew K, Antonelli P. Appropriateness of Otic Quinolone Use among Privately Insured USPatients. Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. 2020;162(1):102-107.
- Mu W, Muriello M, Clemens JL, et al. Factors affecting quality of life in childrenand adolescents with hypermobile Ehlers-Danlos syndrome/hypermobility spectrum disorders. Am J Med Genet A. 2019;179(4):561-569.
- Muriello M,Clemens JL, Mu W, et al. Pain and sleep quality in children with non-vascular Ehlers-Danlos syndromes. Am J Med Genet A. 2018;176(9):1858-1864.
- Tran PT, Meeker AK, Platz EA. Association between statin drug use and peripheral blood leukocyte telomere length in the National Health and NutritionExamination Survey 1999-2002: a cross-sectional study. Ann Epidemiol. 2018;28(8):529-53