- Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.), Islamic Azad University Tehran Medical Sciences Branch, Tehran, Iran, 2011- 2018
- M.S. in pharmaceutical sciences, Department of Pharmaceutical Outcomes and Policy, 2021
Entry Date into the POP Ph.D.. program: Fall, 2021
Research interest is in geriatrics pharmacoepidemiology, specifically on Parkinson’s disease and AD/ADRD populations.
- Officer of ISPE student chapter 2019-2020
- Participation at ICPE all access at 2020
- Officer of ISPOR student chapter 2020-2021
- Poster presentation as UF research showcase
- Poster presentation at ISPOR 2021
- Participation at ICPE all access at 2021
- UF graduate assistantship 2020
- ISPE student chapter Read, Refute, Reward (RRR) award (2020)
- Alipour Haris G, Sarayani A, Winterstein AG. Letter by Alipour Haris et al Regarding Article, “Marijuana Use Among Young Adults (18-44 Years of Age) and Risk of Stroke: A Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System Survey Analysis”. Stroke. 2020:Strokeaha120029273.
- Joshua D. Brown, Golnoosh Alipour-Haris, Marco Pahor, Todd M. Manini, “Association between a deficit accumulation frailty index and mobility outcomes in older adults: Secondary analysis of the Lifestyle Interventions and Independence for Elders (LIFE) Study”. J.
- Sebastian Jugl, Aimalohi Okpeku, Brianna Costales, Earl J. Morris, Golnoosh Alipour-Haris, Juan M. Hincapie-Castillo, Nichole E. Stetten, Ruba Sajdeya, Shailina Keshwani, Verlin Joseph, Yahan Zhang, Yun Shen, Lauren Adkins, Amie Goodin, “A mapping literature review of medical cannabis clinical outcomes and quality of evidence in approved conditions in the United States from 2016 to 2019”. Medical Cannabis & Cannabinoids. (Under review)
- Alipour Haris, G., Ayati, N., Mehramizi A., Nikfar, Sh., Arabi, M., “Economic evaluation of Sumatriptan: Nasal Spray versus Oral Tablet” Journal of Pharmacoeconomics and Pharmaceutical Management. (accepted 2021)