- University of Notre Dame Notre Dame, IN Master of Global Affairs with a concentration in Sustainable Development, May 2021.
- University of Maiduguri, Nigeria Master of Health Planning and Management, Jul 2017
- Bachelor of Pharmacy, Oct 2012
Entry Date into the POP Ph.D. program: Fall, 2021
Pharmacoepidemiology and Medication Safety: Using prescription sequence symmetry analysis and other analytic methods to detect safety signals from
a wide variety of data sources.
- Chemonics International Field Logistics Advisor – USAID Global Health Supply Chain Program
- Howard University PACE Center State Pharmacy Specialist – USAID – Strengthening Integrated Delivery of HIV/AIDS Services Project
- Riberas Orjales Family Fellowship – Aug 2020
- Donald & Marilyn Keough Fellowship – Aug 2019
- Mckenna Center for Human Development and Global Business Fellowship – Sep 2019
- Pharmacists Council of Nigeria Award for Best Graduating Pharmacy Student – Nov 2012
Medugu, A. N., Yakubu, J., Medugu, U. N., Marte, H. I., Tata, F. Y., & Balami, V. M. (2020). Phytochemical and Anti-epileptic Studies of Ethanol Extract of Boswellia dalzielii (Frankincense Tree) Stem Bark. European Journal of Medicinal Plants, 94-100. https://doi.org/10.9734/ejmp/2020/v31i830262 ORCID:https://orcid.org/0000-0002-2517-3915