The 31st International Conference of Pharmacoepidemiology in Boston in August provided an opportunity for five of the seven graduate students in pharmaceutical outcomes and policy who were awarded the DuBow Family Graduate Student Education fellowship to reunite.
The fellowship, made possible by a one million dollar endowment by Laurie DuBow and is aimed at supporting an outstanding graduate student who devotes his study to pharmaceutical outcomes research in pediatric populations.
- Chintan Dave, PharmD, graduate student, DuBow fellow 2015
- Yanmin Zhu, BS, graduate student, DuBow fellow 2014
- Weii Liu, MD, MS, PhD, epidemiologist, DEPI/CDER/FDA, DuBow fellow 2012
- Efe Eworuke, BSPharm, MS, PhD, epidemiologist, DEPI/CDER/FDA, DuBow fellow 2011
- Christian Hampp, BSPharm, PhD, epidemiologisy, DEPI/CDER/FDA, DuBow fellow 2009
The other fellows who were not able to join the photo include:
- Stephan Linden, BSPharm, PhD, Epidemiologist, Boehringer Ingelheim, DuBow fellow 2010
- Xinyue Liu, BSPharm, graduate student, DuBow fellow 2013