- B.S. in Nursing at Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Shanghai, China
- Graduate Certificate in Pathogen Biology at Tongji University, Shanghai, China
- M.P.H., in Epidemiology at University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
Entry Date into the POP Ph.D. program: Fall, 2018
- My research focuses on pharmacoepidemiology, drug use during pregnancy, and women’s health.
- Graduate Research Assistant, Tongji University
- Graduate Teaching Assistant, Tongji University
- M.P.H. Internship, UF CTSI
- Graduate Fellowship, Tongji University 2012-2013
- Outstanding Research Award at the 2015 PHHP Research Day, University of Florida 2015
- Shen Y, Hu H, Taylor B, Kan H, Xu X. Early Menarche and Gestational Diabetes Mellitus: Results from the NHANES 2007-2012. Maternal and ChildHealth. 2016 Jul 25: 1-6. PMID: 27456304 2.
- Shen Y, Lo-Ciganic WH, Segal R, Goodin AJ. Prevalence of substance use disorder and psychiatriccomorbidity burden among pregnant women with opioid use disorder in a large administrative database, 2009–2014. Journal of PsychosomaticObstetrics & Gynecology. 2020 Feb 17:1-7. 3.
- Shen Y, Varma DS, Zheng Y, Boc J, Hu H. Age at menarche and depression: results from the NHANES2005–2016. PeerJ. 2019 Jun 13;7:e7150. 4.
- Zheng Y, Shen Y, Zhu Z, Hu H. Associations between Cadmium Exposure and Taste and Smell Dysfunction:Results from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES), 2011–2014. International Journal of Environmental Research and PublicHealth. 2020 Jan;17(3):943