- M.S., Florida International University
- B.S., South China Univerisity of Technology
Entry Date into the POP M.S. program: Fall 2021
- Health Economics and Outcomes Research
- Drug safety and effectiveness
- Modeling/ Simulation
- Senior Analyst, Nutrient Analysis Core Facility, Florida International University
- Data Engineering Intern, Assurant
- Research Assistant, Florida International University
- Teaching Assistant, Florida International University
- Research Assistant, BGI (Beijing Genomics Institute)
- 1st Place Winner of Computational Society Case Study Challenge (2020)
- FIU Advanced Leadership Challenge Medallion (2016)
- Xuwen Honor Student (2013)
- Feiyang Scholarship (2012-2013)
- SCUT Scholarship (2011-2012)
- Mckay, G., W. Huang, C. Romera-Castillo, J. E. Crouch, F. L. Rosario-Ortiz, and R. Jaffé. “Predicting Reactive Intermediate Quantum Yields from Dissolved Organic Matter Photolysis Using Optical Properties and Antioxidant Capacity.” Environmental science & technology (2017).
- Huang, Wenxi. “Characterizing the Molecular Structure and Reactivity of Natural Organic Matter in The Everglades.” (2016).
- Wang, Weixing, Jarett C. Martin, Rongcai Huang, Wenxi Huang, Anhua Liu, Aijie Han, and Luyi Sun. “Synthesis of silicon complexes from rice husk derived silica nanoparticles.” RSC Advances 2, no. 24 (2012).