- B.S. Pharmacy, University of Medicine and Pharmacy at Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam, 2009-2014
- M.P.H., University of Georgia, Athens, GA, 2015-2017
Entry Date into the POP Ph.D. program: Fall, 2017
- Pharmacoepidemiology study, specially focussing on medication safety and effectiveness during pregnancy.
- Internship at Harvard Pilgrim Healthcare Institute, Sentinel May – August 2019
- The Second Best Abstract Submitted by Student or Postdoc at 2019 ISPE Scholarship for 35th International Conference on Pharmacoepidemiologyand Therapeutic Risk Management, Philadelphia, USAAwarded by International Society for Pharmacoepidemiology 2019
- Vietnam Education Foundation Fellowship, U.S. Federal Government agency, 2015-2017
- George N, Thai TN, Chan PS, Ebell MH. Predicting the probability of survival with mild or moderate neurological dysfunction after in-hospitalcardiopulmonary arrest: The GO-FAR 2 score. Resuscitation. 2020;146:162-169. doi:10.1016/j.resuscitation.2019.12.001
- Thai TN, Ebell MH.Prospective validation of the Good Outcome Following Attempted Resuscitation (GO-FAR) score for in-hospital cardiac arrest prognosis. Resuscitation.2019;140:2-8. doi:10.1016/j.resuscitation.2019.05.002
- Thai TN, Wang C-Y, Chang C-Y, Brown JD. Central Nervous System Effects of Oral Propranololfor Infantile Hemangioma: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Journal of clinical medicine. 2019;8(2):268.
- Thai TN, Bui TC, Ebell MH.Developing and validating the Personal Risk of Oncogenic Human Papillomavirus infection score in US Women. Family Practice. 2018:cmy091-cmy091.
- Ebell MH, Thai TN, Royalty KJ. Cancer screening recommendations: an international comparison of high income countries. Public health reviews.2018;39:7