Thuy Thai, MPH, BsPharm
- B.S. Pharmacy, University of Medicine and Pharmacy at Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam, 2009-2014
- MPH, University of Georgia, Athens, GA, 2015-2017
Entry Date into the POP PhD program: Fall, 2017
- Drug safety and effectiveness during pregnancy
- Internship, The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, The Community Guide, 2015
- Vietnam Education Foundation Fellowship, U.S. Federal Government agency, 2015-2017
- International Society for Pharmacoepidemiology (ISPE)
Research Gate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Thuy_Thai2
- Ebell MH, Thai TN, Royalty KJ. Cancer screening recommendations: an international comparison of high income countries. Public Health Reviews. 2018;39:7.
- Thai TN, Dale AP, Ebell MH. Signs and symptoms of Group A versus Non-Group A strep throat: A meta-analysis. Fam Pract. 2017.
- Bui TC, Thai TN, Tran LT, Shete SS, Ramondetta LM, Basen-Engquist KM. Association Between Vaginal Douching and Genital Human Papillomavirus Infection Among Women in the United States. J Infect Dis. 2016;214(9):1370-1375.
- Bui TC, Tran LT, Thai TN, Shete SS, Vidrine DJ, Sturgis EM. Prevalence of and Risk Factors for Oral Human Papillomavirus Infection With Multiple Genotypes in the United States. Sex Transm Dis. 2017;44(3):166-172.
- Marchello C, Dale AP, Thai TN, Han DS, Ebell MH. Prevalence of Atypical Pathogens in Patients With Cough and Community-Acquired Pneumonia: A Meta-Analysis. The Annals of Family Medicine. 2016;14(6):552-566.
- Thai TN, Huynh TP, Truong QT, Nguyen DT. Investigation on the rational use of antibiotics for hospital-acquired infections at the Hospital for Tropical Diseases at Ho Chi Minh City. Ho Chi Minh City Journal of Medicine. 2015; 19(3): 439-443