- 2013 – 2017 B.S.Pharmacy: Goethe-Universität Frankfurt am Main
- 2017 – 2018 Pre-registration year for pharmacists
- 2019 R.Ph.: – State board examination
Entry Date into the POP Ph.D. program: Fall, 2019
- My research interests include Pharmacoepidemiology, Drug safety and effectiveness, and Health outcomes. I am particularly interested in the field of oncology, with a focus on metastatic breast cancer and in the field of medical cannabis.
- 01/2019 – 07/2019: Locum pharmacist in hospitals and community pharmacies in Germany.
- Since 07/2018: Author for “DPhG” (GermanPharmaceutical Society) and “Avoxa – Mediengruppe Deutscher Apotheker GmbH” • Writing therapeutical guidelines for the pharmaceutical practice •Periodically published as supplement in “Pharmakon” – official Journal of the German Pharmaceutical Society
- 05/2018 – 10/2018: Six month Internshipat the University of Florida in the Department for Pharmaceutical Outcomes and Policy as part of the pre-registration year • Research activities in clinicalpharmacy and pharmacoepidemiology. • Participation in different courses concerning different areas of clinical pharmacy
- 10/2017-04/2018:Six monthsinternship at Dr. Walter’s Markt-Apotheke in Hamburg, as part of the pre-registration year • Introduction to the practice from an apothecary in Germancommunity pharmacies • Holding a weekly training about drug therapy safety and medication management • Contribution on the establishment of amedication management in the daily routine
- 10/2015-10/2017: Scholarship recipient of the “Deutschlandstipendium” at the Goethe University, Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
- 05/2018-10/2018:Scholarship holder from “Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GiZ)” for the research internship at the University of Florida.
- Since 08/2019: Grinter Fellowship recipient from the Department of Pharmaceutical Outcomes and Policy, College of Pharmacy at the Unviersity of Florida
- Jugl S, Schäffer M, Zimmermann T, Zang HC, Zündorf I, Fürst R. Hoffnung für neuropathische Schmerzen? – Das EPO-Derivat ARA290. PHARMAKON, Volume 5, Number 4, July 2017, pp.246-248(3)
- Nagaraja N, Jugl S, Brown Joshua D, Simpkins Alexis N, WilsonChristina A, Yuzefovich Khanna A, et al. Abstract WP245: Demographics, Risk Factors and Outcomes of Stroke in Young Adults Aged 18-45 Years inComparison With Those Older Than 45 Years. Stroke.50(Suppl_1):AWP245-AWPJugl S. Therapeutische Leitlinien in der pharmazeutischen Praxis:Migräne. PHARMAKON, Volume 7, January 2019, (suppl.) pp.1-8(8)
- Jugl S. Therapeutische Leitlinien in der pharmazeutischen Praxis: Asthma.PHARMAKON, Volume 7, May 2019, (suppl.) pp.1-8(8)
- Jugl S. Therapeutische Leitlinien in der pharmazeutischen Praxis: Chronisch-obstruktiveLungenerkrankung (COPD). PHARMAKON, Volume 7, September 2019, (suppl.) pp.1-8(8)