- Pharm D. Manipal Academy of Higher Education, India. (2014 – 2020)
Entry Date into the POP M.S. program: Fall 2021
- Pharmacoepidemiology among Pediatrics and/or Neonatal Populations and among and drug utilization among patients upon antenatal care.
- Drug Utilization Studies among patients with rare Skin Reactions.
- Internship program (Clerkship) (Sixth year Pharm D as part of the curriculum) at Kasturba Hospital (Pediatrics and Neonatology, Palliative Care and Psychiatry Wards) Manipal, India. (2019 – 2020).
- Observer ship program for a month at University of Findlay, Findlay, Ohio, followed by a shadowing program at Wyandot Memorial Hospital, Upper Sandusky, Ohio, United States of America (July 2018).
- Represented Manipal association of Pharmacy Students (MAPS) as an Official Delegate from India at the 18th APPS by IPSF APRO 2019, Institute of Technology Bandung, Indonesia. July 2019
- Received Scholarship of 12000 Yen by ISPE to attend and present a paper on “Impact of antenatal steroids use in pregnant mothers’ on the severity of neonatal respiratory distress syndrome” at the ISPE’s 12th Asian Conference on Pharmacoepidemiology and 25th Japanese Conference on Pharmacoepidemiology joint meeting, Miyakomesse, Kyoto, Japan. October 2019.