- University of Florida, College of Pharmacy, Department of Pharmaceutical Outcomes and Policy, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Fall 2017
- University of Pittsburgh, School of Pharmacy, Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.): Research Concentration, April 2017
- Goucher College, Bachelor of Arts, Biological Sciences, May 2013
Entry Date into the POP Ph.D. program: Fall, 2017
- Health Economics & Outcomes Research
- Real World Evidence
- Comparative Effectiveness and Safety Research
- Health Technology Assessment
- Inpatient Staff Pharmacist, Heart, Vascular, and Neuromedicine Team; University of Florida Health (UF Health) Shands Hospital; Gainesville, FL; January 2020 – Present
- Inpatient Staff Pharmacist, Inpatient Adult Medicine Team; University of Florida Health (UF Health) Shands Hospital;Gainesville, FL; October 2017 – January 2020.
- Graduate Student Teaching Assistant (PharmD Clinical Skills Laboratory); University of Florida Collegeof Pharmacy, Department of Pharmacotherapy and Translational Research; Gainesville FL; August 2017 – Present.
- Graduate Student Research Assistant; University of Florida College of Pharmacy, Department of Pharmaceutical Outcomes and Policy; Gainesville, FL; August 2017 – Present.
- Assistant Researcher, Without Compensation (WOC); U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), VA Pittsburgh Healthcare System, Center for HealthEquity Research and Promotion (CHERP); Pittsburgh, PA; December 2015 – June 201
- International Society for Pharmacoepidemiology (ISPE) Mid-Year Scholarship, International Society for Pharmacoepidemiology, Orlando, FL. February2020.
- International Society for Pharmacoepidemiology (ISPE) Mid-Year Scholarship, International Society for Pharmacoepidemiology, Rome, Italy. February 2019
- Graduate School Preeminence Award, University of Florida Graduate School, Gainesville, FL
- Travel Grant, Graduate & Professional Student Government at the University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA
- Young Investigator Award, International Gastrointestinal Electrophysiology Society (iGES) at Digestive Disease Week, Sand Diego, CA (2017)
- Squires PJ, Pahor M, Manini TM, Brown JD. Effect of Gastric Acid Suppressants on Response to a Physical Activity Intervention and Major MobilityDisability in Older Adults: Results from the Lifestyle Interventions for Elders (LIFE) Study. Pharmacotherapy. 2019;39(8):816-826.
- Noar M, Squires P, Khan S. Radiofrequency Energy Delivery to the Lower Esophageal Sphincter Improves Gastroesophageal Reflux Patient Reported Outcomes in FailedLaparoscopic Nissen Fundoplication Cohort. Surgical Endoscopy. 2017;31(7):2854-2862.
- Noar M, Squires P. Radiofrequency Energy Delivery to theLower Esophageal Sphincter: Toward a Precise Understanding of Stretta Technology. Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology. 2015;13(2):406-407.
- Noar M, Squires P, Noar E, Lee M. Long-term maintenance effect of radiofrequency energy delivery for refractory GERD: a decade later. SurgicalEndoscopy. 2014;28(8):2323-3