- B.S. Child Psychology, University of Minnesota- Twin Cities, Minneapolis, MN 2011-2015
- Pharm.D., Midwestern University Chicago, College of Pharmacy, Downers Grove, IL 2015-2019
Entry Date into the POP Ph.D. program: Fall, 2019
Research interest includes pediatric infectious disease, with a specific focus on pediatric acute otitis media and the implications of different treatment approaches in this patient population.
- Graduate Teaching Assistant, 2019-2021
- ISPE UF Student Chapter Secretary, 2020-2021
- DuBow Graduate Student Fellowship, 2019