- Pharm.D., Lahore College for Women University, Lahore Pakistan
- M.Phil. (Pharmacy Practice), Lahore College for Women University, Lahore Pakistan
Entry Date into the POP Ph.D. program: Fall, 2017
- I am interested in the following research areas: Women’s Health, Comparative Effectiveness and Safety Research, Pharmacoepidemiology, Pharmacoeconomics
- Lecturer, Institute of Pharmacy, Lahore College for Women University, Pakistan, 2013-Present
- 2017 Fulbright Ph.D. Award
- Nafeesa Kanwal, Farwa Hameed, Munaza Riaz Khyber MedicalUniversity Journal (KMUJ), Vol. 9, Issue 01, January – March 2017.
- Amna Saleem, Shazaib Bukhari, Munaza Riaz Medical Channel (MC), Vol.23, Issue 02, April-June 2017, p77-81.
- Yoanna Juliet David, AmnaTahir, Munaza Riaz Pakistan Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences (PJPS), Vol 30 (6), November 2017, p2233-2237.
- Saima Shahid, Nafeesa Kanwal, FarwaHameed, Munaza Riaz European Journal of Pharmaceutical and Medical Research (EJPMR), vol 4(12), December 2017, p31-36. –
- Munaza Riaz, Joshua D. Brown Pharmaceutical Medicine (Pharm Med), vol 33(4), August 2019, p321-329.