- B.S. Pharmacy, Oman Medical College, West Virginia University, 2006 – 2009
- M.S. Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, Leicester School of Pharmacy, DMU, England, 2010 – 2012
Entry Date into the POP Ph.D. program: Fall, 2016
- Senior Pharmacist- Drug Control Department, Directorate General of Pharmaceutical Affairs and Drug Control, Ministry of Health 2013 – present
- Ministry of Higher Education Ph.D. Funding Grant, 2015
- Awarded Distinction, Pharmaceutical Biotechnology Master’s, 2012
- 1st Place Poster, “Medication Errors,” Khoula Hospital 5th Pharmacy Symposium, 2010
- Mohannad A. Elkhider and Bob Chaudhuri 2015, ‘Autophagy as a neuronal housekeeper’, Hygeia Journal for Drugs & Medicines, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 57-64. Available from: < http: //www.hygeiajournal.com> [10 April 2015].
- Mohannad A. Elkhider and Bob Chaudhuri 2014, ‘Autophagy: A Janus-Faced Role in Inflammation and Cancer’, Hygeia Journal for Drugs & Medicines, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 71-91. Available from :< http://www.hygeiajournal.com> [10 October 2014].
Published my Pharmacy degree final year project:
- Amaresh N, Mullaicharam AR, El-Khider MA 2011,’ Chemistry and pharmacology of caffeine in different types of tea leaves’, International Journal of Nutrition, Pharmacology, Neurological Diseases, vol.1, no.2, pp.110-115. Available from :< http://www.ijnpnd.com > [23 August 2011]