- M.Sc. in Engineering Technology 2020-2022 Texas State University, San Marcos, TX, USA
- B.Sc. in Industrial Engineering 2011-2016 Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran
Entry Date into the POP Ph.D. Program: Fall 2022
- Research interest includes Artificial Intelligence application in Healthcare with the focus on Identifying Social and Behavioral Determinants of Health (SDBH) from Electronic Health Records (EHR)
- A Text Analytics Framework For Supplier Capability Scoring Supported By Normalized Google Dis- tance (NGD) and Semantic Similarity Measurement Methods., 2022 with Ameri, F., Javadi, M., Journal of Computing and Information Science in Engineering, [Submitted]
- Capability Language Processing (CLP): Classi cation and Ranking of Manufacturing Suppliers Based on Unstructured Capability Data 2021 with Ameri, F., Javadi, M.,ASME, IDETC/CIE 2021
- SKOS Tool: A Tool for Creating Knowledge Graphs to Support Semantic Text Classi cation, 2020 with Ameri, F., Yoder, R.,IFIP International Conference on Advances in Production Management Systems, Novi Sad, Serbia.
- Forecasting Stock Return Volatility Using a Hybrid Model, 2019 with Amini, M.,15th Iran International Industrial Engineering Conference, Yazd, Iran