- Ph.D. student in Pharmaceutical Outcomes & Policy, 08/2022-Present
- M.S. in Clinical Pharmacy, National Cheng Kung University (NCKU), 09/2018-06/2020
- B.S. in Pharmacy, Taipei Medical University (TMU), 09/2014-06/2018
Entry Date into the POP Graduate program
- Fall 2022
- I am interested in applying pharmacoepidemiologic methods to investigate the real-world effectiveness and safety outcomes of medications, especially for patients with rheumatic disease and cancer.
- Research Assistant, Linkou Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, 12/2020-06/2022
- Clinical Pharmacist, NCKU Hospital, 10/2018-07/2020
Scholarships and Awards
- NCKU SinoPac Scholarship, 2019-2020
- TMU Presidential Award, 2017
- Yin Shu-Tien Educational Foundation Scholarship, 2016-2017
- Risk of Heart Failure in Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients Treated with Tumour Necrosis Factor-α Inhibitors. Clinical Pharmacology & Therapeutics. https://doi.org/10.1002/cpt.2415
- Long Term Use and Risk of Major Adverse Cardiac Events Between Abiraterone and Enzalutmide in Chemotherapy-Naïve Patients with Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer. Abstract accepted by ISPE’s 14th Asian Conference on Pharmacoepidemiology (ACPE14).
- Effectiveness of Minimally Invasive Hepatectomy in Patients with Early or Intermediate-stage Hepatocellular Carcinoma: A Multi-institutional Cohort Study. Abstract accepted by ISPE’s ACPE14