- 2012, Doctor of Pharmacy degree (Pharm D), College of Pharmacy, Qatar University
- 2011, Bachelor degree in Pharmacy (BSc Pharm), College of Pharmacy, Qatar University
Entry Date into the POP PhD program: Fall, 2014
- Predictive analytics(predictive modeling for medication non-adherence in patients with cardiovascular diseases)
- Pharmacoepidemiology(risk factors for cardiovascular diseases in women)
- 2011. Best Research Poster Award in the 4th Annual Qatar University Research Forum.
- El Hajj M, Mansoor H, Salem S. Public’s attitudes towards community pharmacy in Qatar: a pilot study. Patient Prefer Adherence. 2011; 5: 405–422.