- 2022-Present Ph.D. in Pharmaceutical Outcomes and Policy, College of Pharmacy, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, USA
- 2020-2022 Master of Science in Pharmaceutical Outcomes and Policy, College of Pharmacy, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, USA
- 2009-2012 Master of Medicine (M.S. equivalent) in Surgery, School of Medicine Shandong University, China
- 2004-2009 Bachelor of Medicine (M.D. equivalent), Bachelor of Law, School of Medicine, Qingdao University, China
Entry Date into the POP M.S. program: Spring, 2021
- Pharmacoeconomics, Policy Making, Health Insurance
- 2012-2019 Dpt. of Spine Surgery, General Hospital, PAP, Beijing, China
- 2017-2019 Chief Resident
- 2014-2017 Resident
- 2013-2014 Training in Spine Surgery & Musculoskeletal Tumor
- 2012-2013 Internship rotations
- Dawei Guan*, Guanjun Wang, Morgan Clare, Zhengda Kuang. Brown-Sequard syndrome produced by calcified herniated cervical disc and posterior vertebral osteophyte: Case report. J Orthop. 2015 Dec; 12 (Suppl 2): S260–S263.
- Guan D*, Zhao Y, Zhang Y, Tang D, Wu Q. Proteomics Analysis Revealed an Altered Left Ventricle Protein Profile in a Mouse Model of Transverse Aortic Constriction. Protein Pept Lett. 2016; 23(2): 125-31.
- Dawei Guan*, Qibin Ye. Chapter 17: Osteoporosis of the Spine and Surgical Treatment. Advances in Spine Surgery, 2019, PUMC Press.
- Dawei Guan*, Yuan Zhang，Junfang Xu. Clinical Outcome of Magnetically Controlled Growing Rod in Early Onset Scoliosis: A Systematic Review. Clinical Spine Surgery. 2020 May; 33(4): 150-155.