- B.S. Pharmacy, China Medical University, Taichung, Taiwan
- M..S, College of Pharmacy, Clinical Pharmacy Program, Taipei Medical University, Taipei, Taiwan
- Ph.D. Student, College of Pharmacy, Health and Pharmaceutical Outcomes Program, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ (Transferred to UF)
Entry Date into the POP Ph.D. program: Fall, 2018
- My research area of interest are melanoma and breast cancer.
- ACPE Spotlight poster presentation Oct 2019
- ICPE 2019 Student Travel Grant Aug 2019 Top 10% for 2019
- ISPOR Research Poster Presentation May 2019
- ISPOR Student Travel Grant May 2019
- Thai T, Wang C-Y, Chang C-Y, Brown JD. Central Nervous System Effects of Oral Propranolol for Infantile Hemangioma: A Systematic Review andMeta-Analysis. Journal of Clinical Medicine. 2019;8(2):268.
- Use of Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors and Risk of Immune-Related Adverse Events amongPatients with Advanced Melanoma: A Systematic Review and Network Meta-analysis (Accepted by JAMA Network Open on Feb, 20