- Bachelor degree of science, Taipei Medical University (TMU), Taipei, Taiwan
Entry Date into the POP Ph.D. program: Fall, 2017
- Research assistant, University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
- Teaching assistant, University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
- Summer intern, Pfizer Inc, Taipei, Taiwan
- Graduate Student Council Travel Grant (UF)
- Thai T, Wang CY, Chang CY, and Brown JD. Central Nervous System Effects of Oral Propranolol for Infantile Hemangioma: a Systematic Review andMeta-analysis. Journal of Clinical Medicine. Feb, 2019.
- Wang CY, Brown JD. Readmissions after Pancreatic Surgery in Patients with Pancreatic Cancer:Does Hospital Variation Exist for Quality Measurement? Visceral Medicine. Sep, 2019.
- Wang CY, Kim S, Lingeneni K, Schmidt S, Diaby V, Brown JD.Predicting Cost-Effectiveness of Generic Versus Brand Dabigatran Using Pharmacometric Estimates among Patients with Atrial Fibrillation. Clinical andTranslational Science. 2019 (In press).
- Diaby V, Alqhtani H, van Boemmel-Wegmann S, Wang CY, Ali AA, Balkrishnan R, Ko Y, Palacio S, de Lima LopesG. A cost-effectiveness analysis of trastuzumab-containing treatment sequences for HER-2 positive metastatic breast cancer patients in Taiwan. Breast.Nov, 2019.
- Xiao H, Jiang X, Chen C, Wang W, Wang CY, Ali AA, Berthe A, Moussa RK, Diaby V. Using time series analysis to forecast the health-relatedquality of life of post-menopausal women with non-metastatic ER+ breast cancer: A tutorial and case study. Research in Social and AdministrativePharmacy. Nov, 2019