- Bachelor degree of science, Taipei Medical University (TMU), Taipei, Taiwan
- M.S. University of Florida, Pharmaceutical Outcomes and Policy, 2019
Entry Date into the POP Ph.D. program: Fall, 2017
My research interests lie in oncology and particular in biosimilar
- Pharmacoepidemiology research fellow, Center for Observational and Real-world Evidence (CORE), Merck & Co., Pennsylvania, USA
- Summer intern, Center for Observational and Real-world Evidence (CORE), Merck & Co., Pennsylvania, USA
- Graduate Student Council Travel Grant (UF)
- Wang CY, Kim S, Lingeneni K, Schmidt S, Diaby V, Brown JD. Predicting Cost-Effectiveness of Generic Versus Brand Dabigatran Using Pharmacometric Estimates among Patients with Atrial Fibrillation. Clinical and Translational Science. Feb, 2020.
- Wang CY, Pham PN, Thai TN, Brown JD. Updating the Cost Effectiveness of Oral Anticoagulants for Patients with Atrial Fibrillation Based on Varying Stroke and Bleed Risk Profiles. PharmacoEconomics. Sep, 2020
- Wang CY, Berlin JA, Gertz B, Davis KJ, Li J, Dreyer N, Zhou W, Seeger JD, Santanello N, Winterstein AG. Uncontrolled Extensions of Clinical Trials and the Use of External Controls – scoping opportunities and methods. Clinical Pharmacology & Therapeutics. 2021.