- B.S. Health Science, California State University, Fullerton, 2013
Entry Date into the POP Ph.D. program: Fall, 2017
- Brianna is specializing in pharmacoepidemiology and works under the direction of Dr. Amie Goodin. She is interested in drug safety, psychiatry, mental health outcomes, and central nervous system therapeutics.
- Graduate Assistant, Department of Pharmaceutical Outcomes and Policy, UF College of Pharmacy, 2017-Present
- Quality Assurance Coordinator, Collaborative Neuroscience Network, Los Angeles and Orange County, CA, 2015-2017
- Compliance Officer, Hartley Medical Center Pharmacy, Long Beach, CA, 2014-2015
- R36 Dissertation Award from the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH), 2021-2022
- Bonnie Avery Advancing Women in Pharmaceutical Sciences Endowment Award, UF College of Pharmacy, 2021
- POPStar Leadership Service Runner Up, UF College of Pharmacy, Dept. of Pharmaceutical Outcomes & Policy, 2021
- Grinter Fellowship, UF College of Pharmacy, 2017-2020
- Costales B and Goodin AJ. Outpatient off-label gabapentin utilization for psychiatric indications among United States adults from 2011-2016. Psychiatr Serv 2021. doi.org/10.1176/appi.ps.202000338.
- Costales B, van Boemmel-Wegmman S, Winterstein AG, Segal R. Clinical Conditions and Prescription Drug Utilization among Early Medical Marijuana Registrants in Florida. J Psychoact Drugs 2021;53(3):185-194. doi:10.1080/02791072.2020.1864069.