- University of Florida College of Pharmacy, Gainesville, FL, Anticipated Fall 2021, Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Concentration: Pharmaceutical Outcomes & Policy; Dissertation: Evaluation of HER2-directed therapies in HER2+ non-metastatic breast cancer in women
- University of Rhode Island, Kingston, RI, 2017, Master of Sciences (M.S.) in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Concentration: Pharmacoepidemiology and Pharmacoeconomics
- Thesis: Babcock, Aram, “Concomitant Use of Central Nervous System Stimulants and Depressants Prescribed in Rhode Island” (2017). Open Access Master’s Theses. Paper 1054. https://digitalcommons.uri.edu/theses/1054
- University of Rhode Island, Kingston, RI, 2017, Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- University of Rhode Island, Kingston, RI, 2008, Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.)
Entry Date into the POP Ph.D. program: Fall, 2017
- Health Economics and Outcomes Research, Real-World Evidence, Drug Safety, Patient-Reported Outcomes, Market Access, Oncology, Vaccines, Pediatric Mental Health
- Graduate Student Research Assistant January 2018 – August 2021, College of Pharmacy, University of Florida
- Graduate Student Teaching Assistant August 2017 – August 2021, College of Pharmacy, University of Florida
- HEOR Internship March 2020 – August 2020 (remote), Hematology/Oncology, Karyopharm Therapeutics, Newton, MA
- Pharmacy Manager, Staff, Floater August 2008-present, Walgreens Co./Walgreens Boots Alliance
- Graduate Student Teaching Assistant September 2015 – May 2017, College of Pharmacy, University of Rhode Island
- PhRMA Foundation Health Equity Challenge Award, 2020
- DuBow Fellowship, University of Florida, FY 2018-2019
- Grinter Fellowship, University of Florida
- Centennial Scholarship, University of Rhode Island, 2002-2008
- Babcock A, Ali AA, Balkrishnan R, Montero A, Diaby V. Real-World Clinical and Economic Outcomes Associated with Palbociclib for HR-Positive/HER2 Negative Metastatic Breast Cancer: A Commentary. J Manag Care Spec Pharm. 2020;26(7):826-831. doi:10.18553/jmcp.2020.26.7.826. PMID: 32584682.
- Babcock A, Moussa RK, Diaby V. Prevalence and effects of suicidal ideation diagnosis code position in claims on readmission rate estimates. Res Social Adm Pharm. 2020 Sep 8:S1551-7411(20)30838-X. doi: 10.1016/j.sapharm.2020.09.003. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 32928656.
- Babcock A, Moussa RK, Diaby V. Effects, trends, costs associated with readmission in early-aged patients with suicidal ideation [published online ahead of print, 2021 May 3]. Expert Rev Pharmacoecon Outcomes Res. 2021;1-12. doi:10.1080/14737167.2021.1914593
- Diaby V, Almutairi RD, Babcock A, Moussa RK, Ali A. Cost-effectiveness of treatments for HER2-positive metastatic breast cancer and associated metastases: an overview of systematic reviews. Expert Rev Pharmacoecon Outcomes Res. 2020 Dec 1:1-12. doi: 10.1080/14737167.2021.1848553. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 33213205.
- Chen Z, Babcock A, Sanogo V, Xiao H, Diaby V. Predictors of 30-day readmission and hospitalization costs of patients with hepatic encephalopathy in the US from 2010 to 2014 [published online ahead of print, 2021 May 14]. Expert Rev Pharmacoecon Outcomes Res. 2021;10.1080/14737167.2021.1927717. doi:10.1080/14737167.2021.1927717