- Master of Public Health, School of Public Health, Tehran University of Medical Sciences (TUMS), Tehran, Iran
- Doctor of Pharmacy, Faculty of Pharmacy, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran
Entry Date into the POP Ph.D. program: Spring, 2017
- Comparative Safety and Effectiveness Research
- Pharmaceutical Policy Evaluation
- Graduate Assistant, University of Florida College of Pharmacy (2017 – present)
- Pharmacy Manager, Institutional Pharmacies, Tehran University of Medical Sciences (2014-2016)
- Research Associate, Research Center for Rational Use of Drugs, Tehran University of Medical Sciences (2011-2016)
- Consultant Pharmacist, Drug and Poison Information Center, Tehran University of Medical Sciences (2009-2011)
- Graduate School Fellowship, University of Florida, 2017
- Best Reviewer, Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety Online Journal, 2013
- Award Winning Poster, 2nd Global Symposium on Health Systems Research-China, 2012
- International Netowrk for Rational Use of Drugs, Iran Group,
- Iranian Medical Council
- 16th Iranian Pharmacy Students Seminar, Iran 2011 (oral presentation)
- 2nd Global Symposium on Health Systems Research, China 2012 (poster presentation)
- Sarayani A, Rashidian A, Gholami K, Torkamandi H, Javadi M. Efficacy of continuing education in improving pharmacists’ competencies for providing weight management service: three-arm randomized controlled trial. J Contin Educ Health Prof. 2012;32(3):163-73.
- Sarayani A, Jahangard-Rafsanjani Z, Hadjibabaie M, Ahmadvand A, Javadi M, Gholami K. A comprehensive review of adherence to diabetes and cardiovascular medications in Iran; implications for practice and research. J Diabetes Metab Disord. 2013 Dec 20;12(1):57.
- Mousavi M, Hayatshahi A, Sarayani A, Hadjibabaie M, Javadi M, Torkamandi H, Gholami K, Ghavamzadeh A. Impact of clinical pharmacist-based parenteral nutrition service for bone marrow transplantation patients: a randomized clinical trial. Support Care Cancer. 2013 Dec;21(12):3441-8.
- Sarayani A, Naderi-Behdani F, Hadavand N, Javadi M, Farsad F, Hadjibabaie M, Gholami K. A 3-armed randomized controlled trial of nurses’ continuing education meetings on adverse drug reactions. J Contin Educ Health Prof. 2015 Spring;35(2):123-30.
- Jahangard-Rafsanjani Z, Sarayani A, Marzieh Nosrati, Navid Saadat, Arash Rashidian, Javadi M, Gholami K Effect of a community pharmacist-delivered diabetes support program for patients receiving specialty medical care; a randomized controlled trial. Diabetes Educ. 2015 Feb;41(1):127-35
1. Author of Chapter: Research in Hospital Pharmacy Practice; in: The Principals of Pharmaceutical Services in the Hospital; Editors: Dr. Kheirollah Gholami, Dr. Mohammadreza Javadi, Dr. Kaveh Eslami. DAF Publications, 2012 [Farsi]
2. Author of Chapter: Pharmacotherapy of Overweight and Obesity; in: The Iranian Reference Book of Pharmacotherapy; Editors: Dr. Kheirollah Gholami, Dr. Mohammadreza Javadi, Dr. Sara Mousavi. DAF Publications, 2014 [Farsi]