- King Faisal University, College of Clinical Pharmacy, Pharm.D degree, 2012-2017
Entry Date into the POP M.S. program: Fall 2021
- Pharmacoeconomic study
- Working at Imam Abdullrahman Bin Faisal University from 26. September, 2018 till now as a teaching assistant and performing bellow duties:
- Teach pharmacoeconomics courses.
- Teach pharmacotherapeutics courses.
- Member of training committee.
- Member of community services committee.
- Worked at Alyousif Hospital as pharmacy director and narcotic and controlled medications custody from 1.April.2018 to 8. September 2018.
- 7th award, Seventh Scientific Conference, King Faisal University (result of reviewing process in the university forum).
- 4th Best Pharmacy Student Innovative Poster Award, Dubai International Convention & Exhibition Centre, Dubai- United Arab Emirates (Duphat, 15th – 17th march 2016)