Editor-in-Chief, DrugInfoLine (American Pharmacists Association)
Clinical Professor, Director, Online Master’s Program in Medication Safety
Chief Executive Officer, Professional Data Health, Inc.
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship, University of Florida 1982-83
- Doctor of Pharmacy University of Florida 1980-82
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy (Highest Honors), St. Louis College of Pharmacy 1974-77
- Preceptor of the Year: Florida Society of Health System Pharmacists, 2013
- Preceptor of the Year. UF Health Shands Hospital, 2013
- APhA-APPM Presentation Merit Award for 2013
- Distinguished Service Award, UF College of Pharmacy, 2012
Randy Hatton, Pharm.D., is the academic director of the second year of the College of Pharmacy’s curriculum. he teaches the evidence-based pharmacy course and content throughout the first 3 years of pharmacy education. He also serves as a clinical pharmacist in Internal Medicine Service at UF Health Shands Hospital, providing clinical pharmacy services while supervising working-professional doctor of pharmacy students.
- American College of Clinical Pharmacy
- American Society of Health-System Pharmacists