Adjunct Associate Professor
Director Patient Safety – Community Pharmacy Institute for Safe Medication Practices (ISMP), Horsham, PA
- Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Allied Health Sciences BS Pharmacy graduate, cum laude RHO CHI National Honor Society
- University of Utah School of Alcohol and other Drug Dependencies – Dupont Merck Grant
- University of Florida College of Pharmacy, Department of Pharmaceutical Outcomes & Policy, Master of Science in Pharmacy, May 2017
- University of Florida College of Pharmacy, Graduate Certificate in Patient Safety in Medication Use, May 2017
Summary of Accomplishments:
- Over 10 years of medication error analysis and prevention recommendations Over 15 years of combined regulatory and community pharmacy experience.
- A national leader with a 50- state and an international perspective of regulations and laws that pertain to the practice of pharmacy.
- Served as a member, hearings officer, secretary and president during an 11 year period on the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Pharmacy.
- Elected to various positions in the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy, serving as the association’s President and as its Chairman of the Board.
- First name basis with numerous boards of pharmacy executive directors, staff and members.
- Served on the American Society of Pharmacy Law Board of Directors for 4 years and the elected as the association’s first ever non-attorney President.
- Proven ability to develop systems that streamline procedures, increase productivity while complying with federal and state regulations and laws.
- Skilled at designing and implementing educational programs for pharmacists and technicians.
- Expert witness for pharmacy standards practice for both state and federal regulatory cases