The following is a list of classes taught by POP Faculty. Please click on the link to view the course’s syllabus.
- PHA 5226: Evidence-Based Pharmacy
- PHA 5239: Pharmacy Law and Ethics
- PHA 5263: Pharmaceutical Industry and Public Policy[DOC]
- PHA 5267: Critical Appraisal of Pharmacoeconomic Studies
- PHA 5726: Health Disparities in Medication Use
Graduate Level Courses:
- PHA 6265: Intro to Pharmaceutical Outcomes and Policy
- PHA 6268: Pharmacoepidemiology and the Science of Drug Safety
- PHA 6279: Check back for an updated syllabus.
- PHA 6717: Measurement in Pharmaceutical Outcomes and Policy Research
- PHA 6805: Applied Data Analysis, Interpretation and Reporting of Findings in Pharmacy
- PHA XXXX: Advanced Pharmacoepidemiology