Yan Li, BSPharm, MS
- B.S. Pharmacy, Peking University
- M.S. Clinical Pharmacy, Peking University
Entry Date into the POP PhD program: Fall, 2013
- Patient Safety
- Chronic Disease
- 2011-2013, Clinical pharmacist, Peking University Third Hospital, Beijing, China.
- International Society of Pharmacoepidemiology (ISPE)
- Penm J, Li Y(co-first author), Zhai SD, Hu YF, Chaar B, Moles R. The impact of clinical pharmacy services in China on the quality use of medicines: a systematic review in context of China’s current healthcare reform. Health Policy and Planning. 2014, 29(7):849.
- Penm J, Wang H, Li Y, Chaar B, Moles R. Factors Affecting the Implementation of Clinical Pharmacy Services in China. Qualitative Health Research. 2014,24(3):345.
- Li Y, Tang HL, Hu YF, Xie HG. The gain-of-function variant allele CYP2C19*17: a double-edged sword between thrombosis and bleeding in clopidogrel-treated patients. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis. 2012, 10(2):199.
- Tang HL, Li Y, Hu YF, Xie HG, Zhai SD. Effects of CYP2C19 loss-of-function variants on the eradication of H. pylori infection in patients treated with proton pump inhibitor-based triple therapy regimens: A meta-analysis of randomized clinical trials. PLoS ONE. 8: e62162.