Ming Chen, MS, BM
- MSc, Social and Administrative Pharmacy, China Pharmaceutical University
- BMgt, Pharmceutical Business Management, China Pharmaceutical University
Entry Date into the POP Ph.D. program: Fall, 2015
- Pharmaceutical Policy and Regulatory Sciences
- Drug Availability, Safety and Risk Management
- Outcomes Research and Policy Evaluation
- Research Center of National Drug Policy and Ecosystem, China Pharmaceutical University
- R&D Department, Amgen, Shanghai, China
- College of Pharmacy, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, US
- Commercial & Efficiency Department, Allergan, Shanghai, China
- Inspection Department, Nanjing Food and Drug Administration, China
- Pharmacy Department, Nanjing First Hospital, China
- Best Podium Presentation in Social and Administrative Pharmacy & Outstanding Paper Award, Chinese Pharmaceutical 14th Conference. Shijiazhuang, China, October 2014.
- Podium Presentation (The 3rd Prize) & Outstanding Paper Award, Chinese Pharmaceutical 13rd Conference. Nanning, China, November 2013.
- Podium Presentation (Finalist) & Outstanding Paper Award, Chinese Pharmaceutical Administration Annual Conference. Peking University, Beijing, China, August 2013.
- Sportsmanship Award in the State University Women’s Basketball Competition, Jiangsu, China
- Member of the International Society for Pharmacoepidemiology (ISPE)
- Chen M, Shao R. Biosimilars Research Based on a Scientometric Map Analysis and Its Political Implications. Forum on Science and Technology in China. 2014(11): 144-148.
- Chen M, Shao R. Review of Biosimilars Regulatory Guidelines and Scientific Principles: Experience from European Medicines Agency (EMA) Guidelines. Chinese Journal of Health Policy. 2014, 7(10):21-26.
- Chen M, Yan JZ, Shao R. Suggestions on Improving the Current GMP for More Efficient Resources Restructuring in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Enterprises. Journal of China Pharmaceutical University. 2014, 45(003): 373-377.