Adel Alrwisan, BSPharm, MS
- B.S. Pharmacy, King Saud University
- M.S Clinical Pharmacology, University of Aberdeen
- Postgraduate Certificate in Pharmacoepidemiology and Pharmacovigilance, University of London
Entry Date into PhD program: Fall, 2012
- Unit Head, Periodic Safety Update Reports, Saudi Food and Drug Authority. 2010-2012
- Adverse Drug Reaction Assessor, Saudi Food and Drug Authority. 2009-2010.
- Pharmacovigilance Specialist, Saudi Food and Drug Authority. 2006-2008.
- Outstanding Poster Abstract, AAO-HNSF 2014 Annual Meeting.
- Alrwisan A., Eworuke E. Are Discrepancies in Waiting Time for Chest Pain at Emergency Departments between African Americans and Whites Improving Over Time? (2015) J Emerg Med S0736-4679(15)00808-2
- Alshammari, Thamir M., et al. Knowledge and attitude of healthcare professionals toward medication pregnancy category systems in Saudi hospitals. Saudi medical journal 35.7 (2014): 704-711.
- Alrwisan A., Alshammari T., Tahir K., et al. Community pharmacist’s knowledge of isotretinoin safety. SMJ. 2014. 35(1).
- Aljadhey, H., Alyabsi, M., Alrwisan, A., Alqahtani, N., Almutairi, R., Al Tawil, E., et al.. The safety of H1N1 vaccine in children in Saudi Arabia: a cohort study using modern technology in a developing country. Drug Saf. 2012, 35(7), 555-561.
- Alrwisan A, Ross J, Williams D: Medication incidents reported to an online incident reporting system. Eur J Clin Pharmacol 2011, 67(5):527-532.